Monday, January 12, 2009

On A Day With Nothing To Do...

HIS:

Yesterday happened to be one of those rare occasions where I was free the entire day. In an effort to amuse myself, I traveled with Doria to all the schools I've been to in the valley. I figured traveling down memory lane would provide me with some good feelings. The only feeling I got out of the trip in the end was, "Shet son, you getting old." =)



















- Pinecrest School: Preschool & Kindergarten
- Granada Elementary
- Patrick Henry Middle School
- Granada Hills High School
- Cal State University Northridge

Stuff I've Been Meaning To Do This Week:

  • Wash the Toyota RAV4. Seriously, the inside of the car smells like me Pops.
  • Detail the Honda S2000. I've been meaning to, but then I get lazy. I get motivated, then it starts getting windy in the valley like twister status. I can't win with this one.
  • Pick up my textbooks for Spring Semester. I get an email in the morning from the CSUN bookstore that my textbooks are ready for pickup, however, when I get there to pick up my books, the lady only gives me half of my order because the rest wasn't ready. Really now... come on...
  • Visit Pasadena City College. I'm sure this one will happen this week.
  • Pick up an air freshener for the car. The one I want is in Baldwin Park. In case ya'll don't know, that's hella far from here.
  • Hang out with some Borders crew. I miss those fools.

1 comment:

  1. nice lil blog Jsun! I used to write in mine religiously, but somehow all of my time disappeared.
    Why on earth would you go all the way to baldwin park to get an air freshener?

    And ya, we're old :\

    -Rachel D.

    ReplyDelete